Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Share | 

Juliet. Yay. 8D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paramore
Admin

Location : Brotherhood 2.0, 42 Nerdfighter Ave, Hanksville, Nerdfighteria DFTBA, United States

PostSubject: Juliet. Yay. 8D   Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Demigod Form
Name: Janelle Juliet Rodriguez
Appearance: Black hair, grey eyes, 5' 10", light skin, average
God Parent: Phobos
Mortal Parent: deceased-Victoria Rodriguez
Other relatives: no they all died
Education: She's studying at Rhode Island School of Design
Occupation: She works as a cashier... in a grocery store... yay
Residence: A dorm in Rhode Island
Personality traits: friendly, refuses to look at anyone's face, quiet, conserved
Talents/Skills: Piano, sings, designing stuff, drawing, i guess... sword fighting
Flaws: FALLS IN LOVE EASILY AHEM, clumsy, refuses to look at anyone's face.... emotional, sensitive
Pets: no
Powers: no
Life before CHB*: She never had enough money or stuff for anything. Food, water, or stuff. She was the one who had to take care of her family. She always did too. She was an only child, taking care of many people. She went out to get food for her family, find water for them to drink. It wasn't a good childhood. She grew up, used to protecting someone. She was fond of them, though. She loved them, which is why she agreed to take care for them.

RP Example*: I walk down the block with my scarf tightly wrapped around my neck, and my hands in my pocket. The college was just around the corner, but I couldn't stand to be in the cold for any longer. I sigh and keep walking down the block. When I get to the entrance, I get on the elevator , push the 5th floor, and wait. I stand still, my head down, my body shivering. I couldn't wait to get home.

Notes: le Janelle is engaged to some guy... she doesnt really know. xD (Gale Thomas)
Back to top Go down
http://lifeaftercamp.nstars.org
Jennie
dropped it like it's hot

PostSubject: Re: Juliet. Yay. 8D   Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Approvededededed.

I like pie.
Back to top Go down

Juliet. Yay. 8D
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1