Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Share | 

Hai There,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samrenango
No0b

PostSubject: Hai There,   Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi there! Call me Sam, Samwich, or Samamwich. Most of you should know me from the other role-playing site, camphalfblood.org. Yeah, I'm on there everyday. I'm addicted there. Anyway, I found out about here from Shannie. Pm me, or go on chat to ask me of you want to role-play! (I'm on chat a lot.) If you want to talk to me, and I'm not here, you know where to find me. CHB. Enough about THAT website. I'd be one of those dedicated, addicted members around here. I just know it. Things you should know about me: You'll find me chatting about bacon, and being random and silly. I hate it when people are mean on chat, for no reason. Being critical. It just takes away the fun, and I'm like, go troll somewhere else. I ADORE The Ready Set, The Downtown Fiction, Taylor Swift, LMFAO, Avril Lavigne, and PLENTY more. If you don't like one of them, please don't hate. Thanks! My favorite color is purple, and I'm a horse lover. I'd talk more about myself, but I don't want to bore you. Bye!
Back to top Go down
http://Samrenango.webs.com

Hai There,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life After Camp :: General :: Out of Character-
Jump to: