Life After Camp

Experience Life After CHB.

HomeSite StatusCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Life After Camp! We are still giving out free pies if you join! (We're running out though, so join while you can.)

Share | 

Aleera Turner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aleera
Mortal

PostSubject: Aleera Turner   Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 am

Demigod Form

Name: Aleera Turner

Appearance: jet black hair, toned body, tan, silver eyes

God Parent: Hecate

Mortal Parent: Danny Turner (deceased)

Other relatives: a twin brother named Johnny Turner

Education: went to high school in New Hampshire, went to Cornell University for Veterinary Medicine

Residence: lives in a condo in New York,

Personality traits: doesn't talk as much, kind to mortals and demigods, is afraid to love again due to a broken heart since she was 18

Talents/Skills: can sing and play guitar (but hasn't since she was 18), can help train animals and help cure them

Flaws: is at times too kind, can get mad quiet fast, gets spooked easily.

Pets: Orianthi, pet wolf since she was 9 years old

Powers:can talk to animals and her twin brother mentally, hands ignite on fire the color of the fire being purple (also called night fire) and can creat fire balls with it.

Life before CHB*: She was born to a normal fam, though she never met her mother. She always stayed with her twin brother, johnny, and loved her father very much. At the age of 9, she was given a wolf pup and a bow and began to have lessons in archery by her father. At the age of 10, her father died and was sent to live in a foster home with her twin. Aleera was in and out of foster homes because she was too "weird". By 16, her twin disappeared and she left to go look for him and has lived in the woods till she was found near CHB.

RP Example*: "Good night, Rachel!" I saw to my assistant. i lock up the clinic and go to my office to finish some work. I look at the work and just stare at it. I slowly took out my locket and opened it. in it was a picture of a young boy and girl. "Vlad.." i say as i sit back on my chair, and start humming. I smiled for i hadn't sang or even hummed since he had left CHB.

Notes: After the boy she had fallen in love with left, Aleera stopped talking to people, talking only to Orianthi and Xana, a girl in her cabin. She left CHB and after graduating college, she opened her own clinic. Even though many have asked to go out, she did not go an a single date, being afraid of a broken heart again. she has a picture of her love in a locket given to her by her father at age 4.

Last edited by Aleera on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Aleera Turner   Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:05 am

How many times can her hands ignite?

How hot are they?

How large can they be?

And you needeth one more flaw.

Reid/Athena-26
cool story fro
Back to top Go down
Aleera
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Aleera Turner   Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:00 am

Her fire can be hot enough to slow and burn enemies, she can ignite her hands whenever but creates fire balls up to 4 times a day but mostly at night, and now she knows how to control it. The most powerful thing she can do with the night fire is throw fire balls at long distances. The fireballs are as big as volleyball and the temperature reaches up to 268 degrees.

Edited
Back to top Go down
Haiden
Married to Darren Criss

PostSubject: Re: Aleera Turner   Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Approved.

Reid/Athena-26
cool story fro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aleera Turner   

Back to top Go down